It often happens that event organizers ask us, "What is your niche?" when trying to understand what run.events is and the benefits it can bring to them. The answer may seem strange at first glance, but it is the true one: our niche is completeness.
We come from the event industry ourselves. We have organized dozens of events, faced all the problems, and experienced all the pains. Today, our mission is solving them.
Here are five reasons why this is important and why you should choose run.events as the event management platform for your next event.
- A Unified System Enables Nice Things for Event Organizers: We often hear that our gamification module is one of the reasons why event organizers, sponsors, and attendees love run.events. But gamification would not have been possible if we did not have a ticketing and registration module, sponsors management module with lead retrieval, speakers and agenda module, and of course, the mobile app – all within the same unified platform. Once we had all of that in place, gamification was an easy and natural thing to build upon. And this is only one of many examples of why a rich and unified feature set is crucial as groundwork on which we build those nice things that enhance everyone's event experience. You will see more of these nice things coming to run.events in the near future.
- End-to-End Modules Eliminating the Need for Third-Party Tools: Each run.events module is a complete end-to-end subsystem that helps organizers with the entire process. Consider our speaker and agenda management: run.events enables event organizers to create and manage call for content forms, form content teams to rate submissions collaboratively using Kanban boards, and shape event agendas. It facilitates communication between organizers and speakers, as well as between speakers and attendees. This is unique to run.events; other event platforms only enable the import of speakers and sessions from spreadsheets to display them on the website or in the mobile app, neglecting processes before or after. That makes it necessary for those event organizers to use additional tools to close that feature gap. With the focus on feature-completeness with all our features, run.events removes the need for any of that.
- Beyond Traditional Features: run.events goes the extra mile in bringing value to event organizers by offering features that no other event management platform has. A prime example is Precision Marketing Tracking: beyond enabling ticket sales, run.events also informs organizers which of their marketing campaigns led to those sales. This adds real value for organizers, helping them optimize and target their marketing budgets in ways previously unimaginable.
- Balancing Power and Ease of Use: run.events is powerful, with an impressive feature set. However, such systems often tend to be unintuitive and complex. run.events is different. We work tirelessly to make its user experience more user-friendly and easier from day to day. We understand that our customers see run.events as their primary software system, but at the same time, we want it to be their aid and ally, not a software considered a necessary evil.
- Cost-Effectiveness and Convenience: run.events typically replaces six different tools that event organizers use, eliminating all the exports, imports, and integrations between those tools. This not only saves organizers a significant amount of money (typically 30-50% on event tech) but also significantly reduces workload on their staff and the risks associated with using multiple systems for event organization. These risks include insufficient data accuracy due to perpetual data exports and imports, but also data security, privacy, and compliance risks. Each export involving attendee data is a potential data privacy breach, and run.events removes the need for any of that.
In run.events, our slogan is "Everything is Under Control." That’s not just a catchphrase; it is a mission for us.